Sunday, November 2, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN




Well if you are reading this I am sure you have probably already looked at or will soon look at Tiannes (and I am sure her story is much better than mine so I will let her tell it) but just in case...I'll post a few pictures and give you a little of my side of the evening :)
Above you can see me pulling out the strings of my pumpkin...the guts. I almost lost my guts a few times while trying to conquor this job, but I was able to pull through and empty out my pumpkin---almost a little too close in some areas!


The picture to the left is Ti gutting her pumpkin :) She was much faster than I was and was excited about baking the pumpkin seeds when we are all done.


This picture is the pumpkin guts right next to two hallow pumpkins just waiting to be carved! :o)







Here is the
finished products!! Well sort of.... mine had one tooth on top but somehow I managed to break it off when I was trying to clean it up a little :( so then we decided we were going to try and stick it back in with a toothpick but that didn't work either so actually it ended up just having a bottom tooth...(don't worry though, i don't break people's teeth off when I am cleaning them up or working on them in the office) :)


Here are our amazingly carved pumpkins all lit up! They were really fun to carve and I do have to admit, it's been a while since I have carved a pumpkin so...





Here are the pumpkins all lit up!! They kind of look cute I think! We had fun and that's what matters I guess but it made for a fun Halloween night! :) Thanks for the fun times Ti! I love Ya!




5 comments:

Jenson Family said...

Very....... cute pumpkins Looks like you had a lot of fun carving. I am glad you don't work on my teeth;)

Tianne said...

My story is the right story and you know it!!! Vern, I just love you so much and am grateful to have you in my life. I am glad that we can be roommates and friends. You truly are an amazing person and I hope you realize that. Thanks for sharing the memories with me even though I know you probably didn't want to carve pumpkins. Also thanks for trying the pumpkin seeds even though they taste like "wood" :0)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK!

Hollie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun, I am glad that you and Tianne have each other. I am glad that I have had the chance to get to know you. You are a cute girl.

Deven and Keri said...

Looks fun, but I'm with you. I don't like the digging out the guts either. Your little nephew is really cute! Be careful falling out of the sky :)

Grandma and Grandpa Lamb said...

Kali cutie,(whats this Vern thing)
You two have so much fun together..I am so greatful that you are with Ti and also that we can call you daughter without offending you. Hope you have a fun birthday, but I am not going to think about what you are doing until it is over. we love you tons!