Saturday, January 17, 2009

Back to the gRiNd...

Well it seems like it has been years since I last up-dated my blog but only because it has! I am back in school this semester and just applied to the Dental Hygiene Program at Dixie State College. I have received an e-mail that I made it past the first cuts and I go for further testing on Feb. 14 so who knows what will happen! My life pretty much consists of work, school, and homework, with Tianne to spice it up and make me get off the computer and do something worthwhile! :) Thanks Ti! It was a beautiful day and we wanted to go to Zion but because we both had so much homework to do we decided we were better off to stay home this weekend so maybe next weekend we can go! We decided we had sat around enough today and were going to go to the hot tub but we arrived only a half hour before closing time and it was jam packed so we walked right back out and come home to do guess what?.....more homework! Sigh! It's a good thing there is more to life than just school right?!

No comments: