Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hello everyone!! I just thought I would take a few min to up-date my blog although I don't have much new to say! I have stayed pretty busy with school these past few weeks as well as working full time. School is going good but I am ready for a break! My parents did come visit this last week and it was fun to see them. Thanks mom and dad for all you do! (Mom and Dad lamb, thanks for all you do too and you don't ever impose on me---or Ti, i think!---!! I love you guys!!) I will try to do better and I will get some pictures on next time :)

2 comments:

Jenson Family said...

Kali Cute Blog! You and Ti need to keep posting I hope you don't care if I put you on my blog list let me know. I am so-Glad you are there with ti you two are awesome for each other. Take care Love Mindee

Tianne said...

Hey Kali, I just wanted to drop you a note and let you know that you are just the best editer around. I don't think I would make it through my classes without you editing my papers. THanks for all you do to support me with life. I love your stinkin guts