Monday, September 15, 2008

Zion's Trip

Tianne's parents came down this last weekend and we made a trip to Zion's on Sunday to enjoy the great outdoors! The hike was a little rigorous for mom and dad lamb, but they played the game well and did a great job! We even found them a walking stick to help find the way back out after the hike.



This next picture is one of Tianne and I as we are getting ready to jump off the rock to cool ourselves down from the hike. (Don't mind my fat legs) The water felt nice and refreshing after hiking in the 100 + degree weather!! Just don't mind any of the frogs or tadpoles :) Ti told me that if I put the frog on her she would beat me so I decided not to and just let it go back in the water.



This is one of my favorite pictures of Tianne's dad. He loves to stick out his bum or suck in his tummy when we take pictures!! What a CUTE bum!!

2 comments:

Tianne said...

Hey Kade,
Just wanted to let you know that you have a great blog :) Thanks for the memories and thanks for all you do to make my life happy.

Grandma and Grandpa Lamb said...

Hey Kali, that bum needs a face! You are an awsome girl and we love you like our own daughter. You are so good for Tianne and you have helped us so much because now we don"t worry as much about her because she is in good hands. You are an answer to our prayers. Keep smiling and don't ever get tired of us imposing on you and Ti.